** Please be aware that these sessions are not affected by the “Rule of Six” due to an exemption for charitable activities**
Maldon and District CVS would like to invite you to come along to our socially distanced safe space. Extra measures have been put in place to ensure that you feel comfortable and safe if you are anxious about going out.
Staff and volunteers at the sessions will be available to chat and provide support on adjusting to the “New Normal” and help you find services and advice.
Sessions will run from Wednesday 9th September 2020 10am-12pm at Maldon Town Hall.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
In order for us to manage numbers and comply with record keeping for Track and Trace booking is essential. Please call us on 01621 851891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.
Session will be limited to 10 guests and no more than 5 volunteers.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- On arrival you will be greeted by a staff member or volunteer who will be wearing a face covering
- They will ask you for your name to check your booking and ask you to use the provided hand sanitizer and put on a face covering before entering the main hall. You will also have your temperature taken with a non contact forehead scan thermometer
- You will be given your own refreshment pack which will include individually wrapped biscuits, individual milk and sugar, a disposable cup and stirrer. These are yours for the session and have been prepared following good hygiene processes
- Tables and chairs have been spaced at 2m distances. You will be able to choose one you are comfortable with.
- There will be a hot water urn in the room where you can fill your cup and make use of the tea and coffee provided. The station will be wiped down between each individuals use
- Staff, volunteers and other guests will be available to chat but will remain at 2m distance where practicable (this may reduce to 1m+ if required and if all parties are comfortable and wearing PPE)
- The session will close at 12pm and you will be asked to leave by the back entrance observing the venue’s one way system. If you have any rubbish please place this in a bin as you leave.
If you have any questions please contact the MDCVS Director Sarah Troop on 01621 732251 or email email@example.com