Census Support Centre
Maldon and District CVS are operating as a Census Support Centre for people who would like some help to complete the 2021 Census online.
Call to book some support on 01621 851997 10am-2pm Mon-Fri or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call back service from a trained advisor to answer questions and help you to complete the Census online using a device you have at home and your own internet connection
- Face to face support at the MDCVS offices in Heybridge from a trained advisor. You can bring your own device along or use a tablet from the MDCVS IT suite. APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Face to face support at a “pop up” session in the community. Bring your own device or use a tablet from the MDCVS IT suite. Details of these sessions once confirmed will be on our events page APPOINTMENT ONLY (not currently offered due to lockdown)
All face to face support will be delivered in a COVID secure environment. This will include:
- The meeting space will be cleaned thoroughly before and after use and between individual visits
- Advisor desks will be placed at least 2m from each other.
- Perspex screens will be in place to enable you to communicate with an advisor
- Advisor desks, screens and equipment will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes between uses
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities are available at the centre.
A full risk assessment is available on request.
Before your visit/call back
In order to be able to complete your Census online on your visit/call back you should have the below information avaiable:
- Your letter containing you access code
- The month and year you arrived in the UK (if not born here)
- Your previous addresses (if you’ve moved in the past 12months)
- Information as above for other members of your household and their dates of birth, qualifications, employer details and d country of issue for passports